Regional Office of Education #9
Champaign - Ford Counties
3358 Big Pine Trail, Champaign, Illinois 61822
Phone: 217-893-3219 / Fax: 217-893-0024 OR 217-819-5965
Advancing excellence in education by leveraging leadership, knowledge, and services across communities.
ROE 9 will close at 3:00 p.m. on
Friday, December 22, 2017
and reopen at
8:30a.m. on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Message from the Regional Superintendent
BUS DRIVER INFORMATION
BUS DRIVER TRAINING COURSE SCHEDULE FOR2017-2018
Bus Driver Pre-Registration FORM
Homeless Liaison Information by District (click here)
Champaign & Ford Counties ROE9 Directory
can view, print, or download a copy of the 2015-2016 Champaign &
Ford Counties ROE9 Administrative Directory in pdf format. Click here to view the directory. You can use the web browser's 'Print' or 'Save
As' options to print or download the directory to your computer. You
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the directory.
the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon below to download the newest version of
Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe's website.
ROE #9 Employee Handbook
Procedures for obtaining a Work Permit are as follows:
- Application is job dependent - must have offer from an employer
- Parents and employer read the excerpts from the Illinois Child Labor Laws
- Birth Certificate must be provided as proof of age
- Fill out an Application for Employment Certificate/Work Permit
- Have certificate of physical fitness completed by physician
- Have a Statement completed by the applicant's Principal
- Have statement by prospective employer completed
- Return all items to the ROE in person
Child Labor Law (for employers review)
Considered Hazardous Occupations (for employers review)
- Application for Employment Certificate (Work Permit)
- Required Parental Information
- Physician's Release Form
- Principal's Statement
- Statement of Prospective Employer
Sites of Interest
Information | Staff
| ROE Policies | Programs
| Workshops |
| Public Meetings | Job
Opportunities | Contact
Us | Home |
© 2005-2007 Champaign-Ford Regional Office of Education
All rights reserved.